Pre-Employment Testing Rate for 2022
Please be advised that you will be assessed a no-show charge if:
- Your candidate does not arrive for the test, or
- Your candidate arrives more than 15 minutes late, or
- You or your candidate do not provide at least 12 hours’ notice for cancellation or to reschedule the appointment.
We know that emergencies can happen, and we try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate changes.
We have added a new service for an additional fee. If you would like our staff to go back and forth with the driver instead of your company representative to book the appointment there will be an additional fee assessed.
***TIPS FOR YOUR DRIVERS***
Arrive about 15 minutes before your road test and check-in with the front desk during business hours. Drivers with evening and weekend appointments will be provided with information on how to check in for the test.
Be prepared for your test with the following:
- Drivers Licence
- Hi-Vis Safety vest/jacket
- Proper non-slip footwear and safety gloves (steel toe not required by the school but may be required by some employers)